Approx. Rs 7,500 / NoGet Latest Price
|Input Voltage||1 phase AC, 220 V, 3 phase AC - 380 V, 460 V, 575 V, 660 V|
|Energy Saving||20% - 50%|
|Power range||0.75-11 KW|
|Output voltage||3 phases 220 V - 660 V.|
|Output frequency range||0 - 800 hz|
With their high speed and easy operations, the offered Adjustable Frequency Drives
are considered to be amongst the finest that are available in the market. Manufactured as per the set industrial norms and guidelines, the offered products are of impeccable quality. Owing to the high grade raw materials used in their manufacture, the offered drives offer highly commendable functionality, durability and superior sturdiness.Features:
- Superior performance
- Commendable lifespan
- User friendly
- Has protection of over current, over heat, over voltage, over load, less voltage and less load.
- Central control module based on DSP (digital signal processing), realizes high-speed and perfect performance control.
- Integrate V/F control,V/F+PG control .
- 3 produce ways of spacial voltage vector waveform
- Dead area compensation function, realize low frequency and big torque control.
- Automatic slip compensation.
- At most 7 steps speed control and 8 steps acceleration control can be realized.
- 6 programmable output control terminals.
- PID function, realize high performance closed loop control.
- Support feedback signal of DC 0-10V , 1-5V, 0-20mA and 4-20mA.
- Built-in PID regulate DC braking.
- Automatic tracking speed and starting and restart after momentary power loss.
- Forceful communicated function, support standard RS485, and remote keyboard control.
- LED screen matching with convenient display menu for 3 status parameters.
- Special converse module (IGBT) temperature control function, adjustable fan control, timely reduces motor noise and temperature.
- High-efficient faults checking and record function, conveniently obviate the fault.
- Parameter protection function.